ERROR Verify - under BRANCH_NTDOM

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Mon Mar 16 15:07:18 GMT 1998

Gerald W. Carter wrote:

> Upon running the command on an NT 4.0 Wks
>
>         C:\> copy h:\filename.ext c:\temp\filename.ext /v
>
> I get the following message
>
>         "ERROR Verify - h:\filename.ext"

I should have added that the file does not appear to be corrupted in
anyway and that I do not experience this behavior on 1.9.18p3 or
1.9.17p4.
The only difference being that the standard servers do not use encrypted
passwords.

Also when trying to copy a ~3Mb file from the local disk on the NT box
to the samba network drive using a command prompt, only 518 bytes are
copied! This seems to work fine using the explorer to drag-n-drop the
file.

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )