Samba NTDOM FAQ Draft #2

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Fri Mar 6 14:16:03 GMT 1998

Svante Sormark wrote:

> A mention of "pwdump" might be good. I found it very useful for
> migrating users from nt o samba.

It would be good to have an entire document outlining some sort of
migration strategy from NT Server to BRANCH_NTDOM.

I don't use NT Server so I don't have to migrate :)  Anybody got a plan
of action that could share?

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )