Status of the todo list

Jean-Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at utc.fr
Thu Mar 5 21:36:58 GMT 1998

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, Paul Ashton wrote:

> err... any status reports?

	I have done some work on the spoolss pipe.
A lot of functions need to be implemented (around 60), but I hope that in
2 weeks I'll be able to print with the pipe.

I want to implement a maximum of the api,some of them are really cool like
creating a printer on the samba server from the administrator workstation,
or moving priorities of the jobs.

	Stay tunes !

: Jean Francois Micouleau       : Email: jfm at utc.fr       :
: Universite de                 : Tel  : 03 44 23 47 78   :
: Technologie de                :  Service Informatique   :
: Compiegne              France :     Division IRNM       :