NTDOM cutover to main branch.

Jeremy Allison jallison at whistle.com
Wed Mar 4 18:18:42 GMT 1998

Tim Winders wrote:

> What are the plans for multiple domain trusts?  ie - WinNT PDC trusting a
> Samba-PDC?

Luke & Paul know much more about the difficulty
of this so I'll leave it to them to answer
authoritatively. I can't imagine that'd be too hard
though, given that it's just a forwarding of the
normal server -> PDC authentication request
over another rpc (that has to be reverse
engineered, of course).

Jeremy.