New user question.

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Wed Mar 4 18:03:31 GMT 1998

Bruce Tenison wrote:

> Just recently subscribed to the mailing list, and am intersted in testing
> and possibly contributing to the effort.  Basically, I'm interested in
> trusted and trusting functionality in the samba server (BRANCH_NTDOM).
> Is it already there?  Or is it part of the todo list?
>
> Thanks!
> Bruce

It's on the TODO list.  Not sure if anyone is currently working on this
part.  Check the list archives.  There was a thread about this at the
same time as WINS replication.

Arhives are at http://samba.anu.edu.au/listproc/samba-ntdom

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter