domain user as local machine admin?

Corey M. Wirun cmwirun at comcept.com
Tue Mar 3 18:29:08 GMT 1998

Hello All,

Small problem:

I've compiled and am running the NTDOM branch of the samba code
(downloaded a couple of weeks ago).

My question is: when I do a domain login to my samba server, I don't
have admin access to my local machine.  e.g. can't edit network
settings, etc.  Is it possible to set up this domain id to be part of
the local machine's admin group?

I can't seem to do it in User Manager.  I had thought that you could do
it if you specified the id to be: DOMAIN/userid.

Is this functionality not yet available in the samba NT DOM branch?

Thanks in advance.
Corey.