Trust relationships, sort of

Joseph Cheek joseph at cheek.com
Thu Jun 18 20:44:19 GMT 1998

trust relationships are such a hassle with a large number of domains.  is
there any type of multi-domain relationship model we can implement that's
better than trust relationships?  i get the feeling that ms just made trust
relationships as a bandaid to the entire single-signon/single point of
authentication problem.  there have got to be better solutions.  any ideas?

joe
--
 Joseph Cheek, Director, Cheek Consulting
  Computer Network Solutions -- NetWare, Linux, and Internet consulting