WINS Database

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Jun 15 15:38:42 GMT 1998

Don't know if it's kosher but cat /usr/LOCAL/samba/var/locks/wins.dat
works for me.

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199