BRANCH_NTDOM , aquiring without the use of cvs

wass eran wasse at CS.bgu.ac.il
Wed Jun 10 13:33:40 GMT 1998

hi,

i have problems with abroad connections,
only if i use http connections i get fast speeds,

my question is - is there any way to add the BRANCH_NTDOM to my samba
without the cvs ?

     \  Ayranne(Eran) Wass                           \
      \ System Administration Group                   \
      | Ben Gurion University - Computer Science      |
       \          E-MAIL: wasse at cs.bgu.ac.il           \
        \      HOME-PAGE: www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~wasse       \