Username mapping

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Fri Jun 5 15:02:10 GMT 1998

i need to create a "domain map username" parameter.

this will take a username / domain / password from an nt domain login and
return a _different_ (unix) username in the LsaSamLogon response.

the user will actually be logged in under the returned username _not_ the
one they specified in the nt domain login dialog.

then you will be able to do things like log in with a 20 character name
and actually be logged in with an 8 character name.

luke