getpeername failed

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Jun 1 18:52:20 GMT 1998

I've been seeing it too -- not sure that it causes problems, but I'm also
at the moment unable to use smbclient to connect to samba shares.

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199