domain admin users and roaming profiles

Michel Christaller Michel.Christaller at cea.fr
Thu Jul 30 06:58:48 GMT 1998

Hello,

I have met a "bug", I think:

when using roaming profiles, and a domain admin
users list, profiles a used as they are to be with
normal users, but all domain admin users take only
one profile (that of the first domain admin user
logging on the station). When I log with another
domain admin user, his profile is not downloaded,
and when putting icons on desk, they are stored
in the first (domain admin) user's desk directory.

I use a pretty outdated cvs snapshot, so maybe
this is due to using the same SID for all domain
admin users (??). If so, will it be the same with
the new mechanism not using a unique SID ?

--
Michel Christaller
System Engineer - Athésa