Strange problem with icons!

Michael S. Hulet hulet at ittc.ukans.edu
Wed Jul 29 21:44:08 GMT 1998

Thanks for the info.  Here is what I found while searching for SCUT.
SCUT.EXE is a freeware program. You can download it from
www.coffeecomputing.com  Shortcut.exe is Microsoft's program.  There is
also a registry setting to disable the UNC tracking.  The name of the
value is LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo.  Read Microsoft's Knowledgebase
Article Q158682 for directions on how to implement this in the registry.