Strange problem with icons!

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Jul 28 15:28:13 GMT 1998

I've got similar behavior here -- it seems to me that the desktop shortcut
is set up with a complete UNC path, i.e., \\machine-1\admin$\cmd.exe not
simply %systemroot%\cmd.exe (which is of course what it should be).
Anybody know why or care to comment?

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199