NT clients and logon path

Allan K. Neal allan at power.aste.usu.edu
Fri Jul 17 11:05:15 GMT 1998

I am  attempting to set up a Samba server for 21 NT clients.  I do have an NT
server on the network so i was planning to use it at the authentiction machine
with security = server and password server = XXX.XXX.XX.XX.  I would like the
students to be able to log into the domain on the NT clients and have the NT
box authenticate their passwd and then give them a profile, and I would like
to have their home dir on the samba server to be mapped to drive F:\ for them
to have disk space to write too and store their info and work.  Any help on
how to do this is very much appreciated.  I have the Samba book by John Blair
and have been reading the FAQ's but I still need some help.

Thankyou
-Allan
|	Allan K. Neal       |  Electronics and Computer Technology   |
|	neal at cache.net      |        Utah State University           |
| http://cc.usu.edu/~slvkd/ |      ASTE Network Administrator        |
|"The mind is like a parachute; it works much better when it's open. |