Domain Admin Users

Tim Winders twinders at SPC.cc.tx.us
Fri Jul 10 17:14:05 GMT 1998

I have added a new WinNT 4.0 Workstation to my network and I can
successfully login to my Samba Domain (CVS from ~ 1 week ago) running
under Digital Unix 4.0.  I have this line in my smb.conf

	domain admin users = twinders

I login to the NT workstaion at twinders for the Samba domain, but I do
not have local Administrator privs.  What am I doing wrong?

Are the domain admin users, domain guest users, and domain groups
documented anywhere.  I would like to map a Unix group to the NTW Power
Users local group, but don't know how to do so.  Thanks...

=== Tim

|  Tim Winders, CNE, MCSE        |  Email:  TWinders at SPC.cc.tx.us   |
|  Network Administrator         |  Phone:  806-894-9611 x 2369     |
|  South Plains College          |  Fax:    806-897-4711            |