pls help

Elijah L. Wright elw at wc-rt.tntech.edu
Fri Jul 10 02:16:06 GMT 1998

> I wish to limit the different shares on samba to different groups of NT
> domain users, and if possible, also to individual users.
> So my question is how do I go about accomplishng this?

an excellent start would be the manpage from smb.conf, as well as the
documentation directory that comes with the samba distribution.  there is
a section in the smb.conf manpage telling you about the parameter "domain
users", as well as several files in the documentation directory that have
revealing names... like "ntdomains.txt"  :)

is implementation offtopic for this list???  ;)  perhaps this might be
better handled on the main samba list.......

--elijah