How to debug NWClient problem?

Dana Canfield canfield at uindy.edu
Tue Jul 7 18:57:24 GMT 1998

Chris Wedgwood wrote:

> Novell write code almost as badly as M$ do. It could be anything.

Yeah, I would easily write it off, except that it used to work.

> Have you tried contact Novell about this - although I suspect you might get
> the 'we only support blah' crap from them.

That's what I expected as well.

> Re: BSOD - what modules is it occuring in, and what kind of fault does it
> report?

I get "STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}  Windows Logon Process terminated
unexpectedly"Also, just before the BSOD I get a brief Dr. Watson prompt
regarding winlogon.exe (can't read much else).

I'm "hoping" it's something like a malformed packet that Novell is less
tolerant of than Microsoft, since that might be easier to find, and stands more
of a chance of being fixed.