unix password sync

Tim Winders twinders at SPC.cc.tx.us
Wed Jul 1 17:06:59 GMT 1998

On Wed, 1 Jul 1998, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> Tim Winders wrote:
> > .  I too am running
> > Digital UNIX and have the same problem.  I can use the smbpasswd program
> > just fine, but when I try to change the password using the Win95 password
> > control panel, I get a core dump.  I sent a gdb trace, log file etc, but
> > this hasn't been fixed.  I think the short answer is that "Win95 password
> > changing is not supported under Digital Unix".
> >

> Oh yes, you did. I'm sorry, it sort of fell off my plate
> and I forgot about it.
>
> I'll look up the mail message and see if I can fix it.

Great!  Thanks.  I figured you all were busy with other things and it
would get done when someone had a chance.

=== Tim

|  Tim Winders, CNE, MCSE        |  Email:  TWinders at SPC.cc.tx.us   |
|  Network Administrator         |  Phone:  806-894-9611 x 2369     |
|  South Plains College          |  Fax:    806-897-4711            |