Compiling Samba-NTDOM

Jean-Marie.Chretien at ibt.univ-angers.fr Jean-Marie.Chretien at ibt.univ-angers.fr
Thu Feb 26 08:32:27 GMT 1998

To build properly all samba tools you have to modify the file source/Makefile in your samba directory to include getsmbpass.o in UTILOBJ section :

# general utility object files
UTILOBJ=	\
		$(UTIL_SRC_DIR)getsmbpass.o \
		$(UTIL_SRC_DIR)interface.o \

Jean-Marie Chretien
UNIVERSITE D'ANGERS
Institut de Biologie Theorique                           _________________
10, Rue A. Bocquel                                      __   __   ___  __/
49100 ANGERS - FRANCE                                    /  /  \    / /
e-mail: chretien at ibt.univ-angers.fr                    /  /    \  / /
  fax: (33) 241.72.34.46                             _/  /_____/ /_/
phone: (33) 241.72.34.34