encrypted DCE/RPC - progress.

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Fri Feb 20 17:17:09 GMT 1998

On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, Paul Leach wrote:

> > ----------

this had occurred to me, and i'm trying not to mix the SMB transporting
code with the RPC code.  just in case we think about using another
transport, for other reasons (internal daemon/process communication?)

in addition, as you say, paul: because it's independant, you can log in as
one user, and then just use the secure RPC mechanism over the _top_ of
that for a different user (e.g the password change dialog).

luke