Accessing LOCAL files after login to NT-4-WS via Samba P

Jean-Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at utc.fr
Thu Feb 19 18:59:19 GMT 1998

On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> > Additionally, if anyone wished to spend a couple of days coding,
>
> ..i think jean-francois expressed an interest in doing this [particular
> task, four months ago]...

Just a minor correction, which is a little bit relative to ntdom:

First, if someone want to add a multiple domain support to samba, it's a
good start.
Second, samba need to be able to communicate with others wins servers.

On a pure coding view I agree there is no link between the 2 points, but
on the field, if you manage several domains, it also means you will
probably have more than one wins server (John Blair, don't you think the
same ?) .

End of my 0.2 ECU

: Jean Francois Micouleau       : Email: jfm at utc.fr       :
: Universite de                 : Tel  : 03 44 23 47 78   :
: Technologie de                :  Service Informatique   :
: Compiegne              France :     Division IRNM       :