Samba-NTDOM faq

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Tue Feb 17 18:14:54 GMT 1998

gerald,

NTDOMAIN.txt was the original starting point for compilation / other
instructions. if you wanted to expand this, split it into sub-sections, or
write something different, please do.

the main samba documentation is written in .sgml these days, by the way.

luke

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Gerald W. Carter wrote:

> Greetings
>
> I was about to start working on a FAQ for the samba-ntdom code ( at
> least get started on it ) and had a few general idea for topics.
>
> - How to get the BRANCH_NTDOM code
> - ARCFOUR issues
> - Printing
> - Location on on-line documentation ( Luke's site, MS, etc... )
> - Tools available for debugging setup ( Netmon, tcpdump, etc... )
>
> Other ideas?

advising people that as this project is to make samba look like an NT
Primary Domain Controller, familiarity with NT administration, and with
the Primary Domain Controller spec, is a useful prerequisite.

luke