encrypted DCE/RPC - progress.

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Tue Feb 17 15:48:40 GMT 1998

paul ashton is exploring the nt lm ssp interface, and the password
changing (samr commands 0x38 and 0x37).  i've added dce/rpc parsing
support for the "authentication verification" (to be tested shortly :-) in
the bind / bind ack, but not the encryption of the "stub data".

we don't know what the nt lm ssp encryption is: the default appears to be
rc4, but we don't know what the key is.  8 bytes come from the client, 8
from the server, and there should be some fancy function to create a key
for the rc4 decryption.

absolutely no idea.

onward and upwards...

luke