Beta5-Problem with NT login

Ignacio Coupeau icoupeau at unav.es
Thu Dec 31 12:21:21 GMT 1998

I tested the Beta5 PDC in two different linux RedHat 5.2 (Kernel 2.0.36)
boxes. The ws are Intel NT4 SP3.

The problem:
I can't log in the domain; the NT say me some like to: Can't init
session into C000019B (translated from the spanish; so in english the
error message will sound very different...)

With log level up 5 I can't see any error in the linux PDC.

If the NT ws is removed from smbpasswd and added again to domain, runs
fine... the NT log in the domain, etc.
Is the only solution rejoin all the NT ws to the domain?...

Thx,
Ignacio

Ignacio Coupeau, Ph.D.     e-mail: icoupeau at unav.es
CTI, Director              fax:    +48 425619
University of Navarra      voice:  +48 425600
Pamplona, SPAIN            http://www.unav.es/cti/