SP4 Domain Joining Problems

Michael S. Hulet hulet at ittc.ukans.edu
Tue Dec 22 14:19:43 GMT 1998

I'm having the same problem.  If you remove service pack 4 everything
works again.  My NT SP4 clients can only participate in a workgroup
environment and can not join the samba domain.  They can join an NT Server
domain however.  Not much help but maybe you will feel better if someone
else feels your pain.