password sync nt<->linux

Peiam Arad peiam.arad at freund-dirks.de
Tue Dec 15 13:15:17 GMT 1998

I have one question. We have a NT PDC and a Linux-server with samba. Now
i like to authenticate the samba-users with our PDC. My problem is:
How could I set user permissions for the PDC-users on the Linuxserver.
I could synchronisize samba-users and the linux-users, but how could i
do this with NT-PDC-users and Linux-users. Another Problem is that the
NT-users are working via telnet on the linux-server. I don't want to
create every user at the NT-server and the linux-server.

Peiam

P.S.: Please excuse my bad english.