NT Share browsing

Jason Armstrong jason at datrix.co.za
Fri Dec 11 15:43:07 GMT 1998

I don't know if this is a known problem with the latest CVS code
... I joined a Samba PDC domain ok with my Windows NT machine.
However, I can't browse the shares on the machine in the Network
Neighbourhood, I get 'An unexpected network error occurred', and
then after trying again: 'No more connections can be made to this
remote computer at this time because there are already as many
connections as the computer can accept.'

Also, another thing I noticed are that every time I login I
get asked if I want to change my password.

The Domain Admins stuff is starting to work for me though, really
cool!

	Jason