How do you make a domain admin?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Thu Dec 10 17:16:11 GMT 1998

On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, John Burchett wrote:

> Sorry about the vcard's...

no problem.  hey, where did it go???!!!! cool!

> so where IS the new updated CVS directory? I can't seem
> to find it in any of the FTP sites or the CVS instruction page!

only samba-2.0.0beta series is on ftp.  the cvs instructions haven't
changed because there's no need for them to.  you only need two tags: no
tag at all (to get samba-2.1prealpha) or SAMBA_2_0_0 (to get
samba-2.0.0beta3).

or SAMBA_1_9_18 to get samba-1.9.18p10

or SAMBA_1_9_17 to get samba-1.9.17p8 (was that the last one?)

etc.