testing re ouch again

John Reid john_reid at uow.edu.au
Wed Dec 9 12:02:14 GMT 1998

I received my own message back with only addressing header - did anyone
receive the full message.  previous attempts resulted in error:

        Error Condition Re: Posting rejected

using communicator v4.5
message contained attachments

cheers,
John

john reid                                e-mail john_reid at uow.edu.au
technical officer                              room G02, building 41
school of geosciences                         phone +61 02 4221 3963
university of wollongong                        fax +61 02 4221 4250

computers can figure out all kinds of problems, except the things in
the world that just don't add up

apply standard disclaimers as desired...