stay away from HEAD branch?

Thomas Reifferscheid reiffert at iphcip1.physik.uni-mainz.de
Tue Dec 8 18:15:09 GMT 1998

Good morning people,

the last view weeks many things have changed and i have a running PDC
under linux and i'm very happy with that !! many thx to developers and
all bugreporters

Today i decided to tryout the cvs-branch, but the connection i got to
samba.anu.edu.au
was very very slow. i would appreciate to find a fast cvs-mirror for the
samba and smb-domain branch located in .de (Germany). I've looked around
for a german cvsbranch, but there was none.
If there is one, please answer me, if not i offer to make a cvsbranch
for samba and sambadomain in germany in the german scientific net
(DFN).(Uni-bonn which hosts de.samba.org seems to have no cvs-branch and
is in the DFN, too)

Where can i get further advisery how to install a cvs-tree and where
(and when) to get the files for offering ?

and greg: better backup your files before playing ;-))

--
Thomas Reifferscheid             http://www.inter-i.uni-mainz.de
email: H0PS at gmx.net  *  reiffert at iphcip1.physik.uni-mainz.de
smail: Wittichweg 45 Zi. 908 * 55128 Mainz * GERMANY
phone: +49 6131 236555