Thinking about disk-quotas...

Luis Claudio R. Goncalves nescau at akira.ucpel.tche.br
Fri Dec 4 13:04:02 GMT 1998

Hi!

   Mr. Dejan Ilic sent recently an email talking about the hole-filesystem
(I think this the name of that feature). We're looking to use samba as the
PDC of our network but that quota "problem" (file creation with
*virtually* the right size but zero filled after the quota roof) may be a
problem...
 I'm looking for a way to stop copying a file and even deleting it if the
quota limit is hitted. Maybe it could be a good thing in the main
branch. Could anyone please give me some help?
   Looking in the source code I couldn't figure the right place to start
my journey...
   Thanks in advance!

			Under Lord's Grace, and rather in a hurry,

							Luis

[ Luis Claudio R. Goncalves                       nescau at akira.ucpel.tche.br ]
[ BSc in Computer Science -- Gospel User -- NetAdmin -- Linuxer -- Musician? ]
[ RHuser - DRWATSON.EXE user - http://akira.ucpel.tche.br/~nescau - IS 40:31 ]