i want to be domain administrator !

cimadomo hervé Herve.Cimadomo at imag.fr
Tue Dec 1 16:11:50 GMT 1998

conf=samba 2.0 beta2 , nt4sp4.

hello,
using samba 2.0 beta2 (no current cvs), i  try to be a domain
administrator.
For that i put the following lines in my smb.conf (my login is
"cimadomo")
       domain admin users = cimadomo dami amiour jacky gateau sanlavil
fodil coupaye belkatir jmfavre morat cunin
       domain admin group = cimadomo dami amiour jacky gateau sanlavil
fodil coupaye belkatir jmfavre morat cunin
And i log in. When i want see in usrmgr.exe if  i'am in "domain Admins",
i have a "application error" when i clicked on "group" item in my login
configuration.

When i use showgrps (ressource kit3) i have :
p:\>showgrps
User: [ADELE\cimadomo], is a member of:
  ADELE\Everyone
  ADELE\dummy group