Latest CVS causes exception in lsass

Greg Dickie greg at discreet.com
Tue Dec 1 01:35:04 GMT 1998

Well, it doesn't quite, at least not yet. I'm using CC on NT with samba instead
of NFS and it works very well. I'm just trying the PDC out with each each
leap in implementation and my gut feeling is its pretty close...

Greg

PS: Nice to see you Rational guys follow samba development, this is IMHO
excellent software. Does this mean that someday you will support it? ;-)