NT Authentication not working?

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Aug 28 21:01:21 GMT 1998

Looks like you don't have a smbpasswd file, or it's in the wrong place.
Samba looks like it's looking for it in

/usr/local/bin/samba//private/smbpasswd

and not finding it.

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199