Changing WS password every new installation

William Stuart william at hae.com
Fri Aug 14 14:54:48 GMT 1998

The answer is yes.  The password is changed, if not instantly, then soon
after joining the domain.  This is not a SAMBA issue but part of the
protocol.

I work on an engineering network, and do not have admin privledges on the
domain, so I have to put in a request for a new trust account for
every installation or reinstallation of NT.

---
William Stuart  (william at hae.com)
"If Netscape is giving their software away, how do they make money?"
"Volume."