Problem copying files using xcopy

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Aug 12 18:48:01 GMT 1998

This is not an NT domain question -- suggest you ask it in the general
samba newsgroup, comp.protocols.smb, or samba at samba.anu.edu.au.

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199