Server based profiles

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Wed Aug 12 14:11:26 GMT 1998

Alex Ardalich wrote:

> I very rarely got the 'Download or use Local' in an older version
> but now it happens every time.

Just a hunch, but I would start verifying that the timestamps on files
located on the Samba server are correct.  NT uses timestamps to check
and see which profile ( the network or chached copy ) is newer.

Perhaps a timezone problem on the NT or Unix box?

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )