Samba PDC & Winframe

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Wed Aug 12 13:18:55 GMT 1998

I walked with on of the guys about WinDD ( based on WinFrame code
as well ).  The problem seems to be that the WinFrame code changed
the way validation was done.  I'll have to get back up with him and get
the details again.

BTW...Usgin Samba is not a problem.  Using Samba as a PDC causes
problems.  The WinFrame box can join the domain but users cannot
not logon after the reboot.

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )