Quick (hopefully) domain admin group question

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Aug 5 16:31:32 GMT 1998

Don't apologize, you're doing great work....

ap

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199