Quick (hopefully) domain admin group question

Jeremy Allison jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Wed Aug 5 16:01:27 GMT 1998

Andrew Perrin - Demography wrote:

> Will the domain admin group parameter map a unix group, or only a list of
> unix users?

Only a list of users so far. I'm sorry, I've got a bit distracted
on the domain specific code at the moment as I'm adding core NT
SMB functionality to the main tree for SGI (well they do pay my
wages now :-). I've recently added NT SMB support, ChangeNotify,
soon to be followed by blocking locks and 64 bit file access (for
UNIXs that support it).

Once I've got these things in place I'll get back to the
groupname mapping and the NT password change code.

Cheers,

	Jeremy.