Problem with filenames

Michael Jones mjone4 at amfam.com
Wed Apr 29 13:12:53 GMT 1998

Heheh, this is actually a problem with Office97!
happens on novell AND microsoft servers. You
need to map a drive to the toplevel directory
of the Office97 flat in order to install over the
network. go figure. I had this same problem a few
months ago with a novell 3.12 file server. And one
word of advice.. Do a custom install and make sure
to deselect the Office Assistant ;)

 -