Unsatisfy with the mailing list

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at regent.push.net
Tue Apr 28 23:47:06 GMT 1998

hi huy,  sorry: are you unsubscribing from exactly the same place you
subscribed from?  from what i see of your email address, you _may_ be
logging in from multiple machines (hp-santaclara-om3; hp-santaclara-om2
etc?)

send a message to samba-bugs at samba.anu.edu.au with a starting subject of
"UNSUBSCRIBE:  please!!!" and one of the administrators (i can't) will
pick this up and deal with it, ok?

sorry for the inconvenience.

luke