Machine Account is Inaccessible (1.9.19-prealpha)

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Apr 23 13:51:22 GMT 1998

DOH!  Thanks - it's working great now.  Still the problem with smbpasswd
though -- can't get it to manipulate the file, so my max is one line :(.

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199