possibly fixed dce/rpc long headers in smbd, BRANCH_NTDOM.

mathewss at nutech.com mathewss at nutech.com
Tue Apr 21 04:00:09 GMT 1998

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Apr 1998, Jeremy Allison wrote:
!!!!!SNIP!!!!!

> > Ok - "Hey everyone, stop using BRANCH NT_DOM!!"
> >
> > It really only exists for Luke to do experiments.
>
> yeah.  "hey everyone, stop using BRANCH_NTDOM!!"

ummm :/ well isnt that just a joy.. ok then a multiple
choice question for ya ..

1. The cvs branch i loaded a week ago is
  A. not as current as say the main SAMBA CVS for PDC support.
  B. the only place to go if you want to have a samba pdc

 I dont mind a few bugs and want to help contirbute
with my small net i can do this without worry of pissin
people off. (Only myself <G>)...
 So a pointer on where to keep up to date would be good.

 REgarsd
  Sean M