possibly fixed dce/rpc long headers in smbd, BRANCH_NTDOM.

Dana Canfield canfield at uindy.edu
Sun Apr 19 21:29:12 GMT 1998

OK, this has me a bit confused now.  When you say that this is fixed in
BRANCH_NTDOM, do you
mean that we need to actually get the BRANCH_NTDOM again from CVS, or were you
just referring
to the latest CVS version of Samba?  My understanding was that the
BRANCH_NTDOM CVS tree
was dead and that future work would be occurring in the main branch, but
although people have
said most of the NTDOM functionality had been ported to the main branch, there
really has been no
official announcement to say "Hey everyone, stop using BRANCH NT_DOM!!"

Sorry if I missed something somewhere.

Thanks!