What can we do to help? WAS: Re: Group Memberships & ACL permissions?

Joseph Cheek joseph at cheek.com
Thu Apr 16 21:45:17 GMT 1998

keep up the good work, i look forward to the media blitz!  plus i sure
will love being able to sell linux into established ms shops as turnkey
solutions 8-).

joe

 Joseph Cheek, Director, Cheek Consulting
  Computer Network Solutions -- NetWare, Linux, and Internet consulting
   Novell and Caldera partners, supporter of Linux in business
    joseph at cheek.com, http://www.cheek.com/, (206) 282-2892