Group Memberships & ACL permissions?

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Thu Apr 16 16:03:21 GMT 1998

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> they are excluded from users if they are in "domain guest users".  they
> are not excluded from users if they are in "domain admin users".
>
> i think.  haven't looked at that code for a while.

>From Michael Keightley:
> Do I have to change domain admins so users are in the Users group?  I
> found when I set a folder to be accessible only by group Users I
> couldn't access it when I logged into the domain....

Hmmm...Luke I just got this question from michael.  Seems that maybe
domain users are not considered to be in the users group.  If you don't
remember off the top of your head, I can grep through the source to
confirm / deny this.

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )