A question about NT Domains

Paul Leach paulle at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 9 07:46:27 GMT 1998

> ----------

Let's just say we recognize no moral imperative requiring us to give away
our designs, any more than our implementations.

Whether we would have been smarter to have made specs for our domain
controller protocols freely available, in order to make even more money --
I'd say there is an argument for that case, but for better or worse we chose
not to.

Paul