New passwd sync option

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Tue Apr 7 14:20:05 GMT 1998

Daniel Fonseca wrote:

> Do you know when can or how can we see the status for the changing of
> the password from the NT clients? The docs don't seem clear on this
> issue.

I would check the samba-ntdom list archives for threads on this.  I am
trying to get a TODO / status list up on the web soon.  Just had some
other pressing matters ( as usual ). :-)

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )